“It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.” – Scott Belsky
Uniq Luxe is looking for enthusiastic individuals ready to provide that amazing support to our Indonesia team!
Are you looking tackle real challenges in an exciting industry? Do you want to be a part of an awesome team and make a difference? Then this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
As part of our Operations team, your main role is to support the Travel Designers in creating the perfect holidays for our beloved clients. A typical day’s work may involve:
- Drafting proposals/quotations for our clients
- Research products, destinations, activities, and all related services required to serve our clients
- Organising logistics for all travel related matters, such as booking of accommodations, cruises, and other services
- You communicate well in English & Bahasa – written and verbal.
- Bonus: If you are proficient in Mandarin or Japanese or other languages
- You are super organised and meticulous
- You are Goal driven and love challenges
- You are a problem solver (while considering the bottomline)
- You are zen under pressure
- You love to travel and have some travel experiences
- You genuinely care about your clients and creating the perfect experience for them
- You take ownership in your own work and are not afraid to learn from past mistakes
- You think independently on your feet and are a fast learner and a quick doer
- You work well with/without supervision, with/without team
- You embrace changes and technology, as long as it is for the greater good
- You are committed in delivering ‘above and beyond’ attitude
- You are willing to do what’s necessary to get the job done (exclude harming others)
- You have the courage to acknowledge that there’s much to learn, even if you are the expert in the field
- You <3 helping your mates – did we mention we are a start-up? Everyone is on the same ship and it’s all hands on deck when the storm comes
How do we measure success?
- Smooth running of operations
- Quality of logistics planning
- Great Customer service
- Progressive increase in profit due to efficient process
- Open plan casual environment to work in
- A uniq growth opportunities – learn, grow, contribute and be challenged
- Added value – things you do will have direct impact in growing the company
- Learn the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability
- International exposure
- Amazing discount on your personal holidays
- Attractive remuneration package
- Job Type: Full time
- Office: Jakarta Utara (Indonesia) / Remote
- Hours: 09:30 – 18:30 (08:30 – 17:30 WIB)
Does the above excite you? Then we would like to hear from you!
p.s. This may not be for you, but you may know someone who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link. Thanks!
If you are up for some exciting times, you should Apply Here
Important – Kindly submit a writing sample describing your favourite city/country and why it is your favourite. Please keep the writing length to 1-page.