“To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” – Steve Prefontaine
Uniq Luxe is looking for enthusiastic individuals ready to provide that amazing support to our core team!
Are you looking tackle real challenges in an exciting industry? Do you want to be a part of an awesome team and make a difference? Then this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
As our junior Travel Designer, your main role is to support our Travel Designers. A typical day’s work will involve the following (but not limited to):
- Assisting Senior Travel Designers
- Researching on destinations, quotations, bookings, organising all the logistic of the travel
- Communicating with clients or vendors
- Promoting and marketing the business – chatting up new acquaintances, website materials, etc.
- Attending travel fairs and events
- Writing and compiling travel booklet
- You communicate well in English – written and verbal. Bonus: If you are proficient in Japanese or Mandarin or Korean
- You love dogs and cats (and not allergic to them) and all living things
- You are organised and meticulous
- You are fairly well travelled
- You work fast and efficiently
- You are zen under pressure
- You think independently on your feet
- You work well with/without supervision, with/without team
- You embrace changes and technology, as long as it is for the greater good
- You are committed in delivering ‘above and beyond’ attitude
- You are willing to do what’s necessary to get the job done (exclude harming others)
- You are a team-player and <3 helping your teammates – did we mention we are a start-up? Everyone is on the same ship and it’s all hands on deck when the storm comes
What is considered a job well done?
- A well-organised trip
- Excellent customer service – above & beyond service, positive feedback, no complaint
- A well-written travel booklet
- Open plan casual environment to work in
- A Uniq growth opportunities – learn, grow, contribute and be challenged
- Your contribution is important and recognised – things you do will have direct impact in growing the company
- Amazing discount for your personal holidays
- Attractive remuneration package
- Travel opportunities
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Hours: 09:30 – 18:30 (08:30 – 17:30 WIB)
- Dress code: Smart casual
Does the above sound like what you excel at? Then we would like to hear from you!
p.s. This may not be for you, but you may know someone who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link. Thanks!
If you are up for some exciting times, you should Apply Here
Important – Kindly submit a writing sample describing your favourite city/country and why it is your favourite. Please keep the writing length to 1-page.