“To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift.” – Steve Prefontaine
Uniq Luxe is looking for enthusiastic individuals ready to provide that amazing support to our core team!
Are you a passionate and self-motivated individual?
Are you looking tackle real challenges in an exciting industry?
Be a part of our growing team in Asia,
transforming journeys around the world.
This is your opportunity!
As our Travel Designer, your main role is to craft amazing itineraries and support our clients as they embark on their transformative journeys around the world.
A typical day’s work may involve the following (but not limited to):
- Designing personalised trips and drafting proposals/quotations
- Researching on destinations, quotations, bookings, organising all the logistic of the travel
- Communicating with clients or vendors
- Promoting and marketing the business – networking new acquaintances, website materials, etc.
- Attending travel fairs and events
- Writing and compiling our special Uniq Luxe travel booklet
- Supporting Senior Travel Designers and the team
- You communicate well in English – written and verbal. Bonus: If you are proficient in Japanese or Mandarin or Korean
- You love dogs and cats (and not allergic to them) and all living things
- You are organised and meticulous
- You are fairly well travelled and know your destinations
- You work fast and efficiently
- You are zen under pressure
- You think independently on your feet
- You are self-starter and a team player
- You embrace (good) changes and technology
- You are committed in delivering ‘above and beyond’ attitude
- You are willing to do what’s necessary to get the job done (exclude harming others)
Did we mention we are a start-up? Everyone is on the same ship and it’s all hands on deck when the storm comes
What is considered a job well done?
- A well-organised trip
- Happy returning customers who spread our good name around
- A well-written travel booklet
- Work hard Play hard environment to work in
- Flat organisation
- A Uniq growth opportunities – learn, grow, contribute and be challenged
- Your contribution is important and recognised – things you do will have direct impact in fulfilling our clients’ wishes and in growing the company
- Amazing discount for your personal holidays
- Attractive remuneration package
- Bonus incentives
- Travel and Experience The World!
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Location: Remote
- Hours: 09:30 – 18:30 (08:30 – 17:30 WIB)
- Dress code: Smart casual
Does the above sound like what you excel at? Then we would like to hear from you!
p.s. This may not be for you, but you may know someone who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link. Thanks!
If you are up for some exciting times, you should Apply Here
Important – Submit a writing sample describing your favourite city/country and why it is your favourite. Please keep the writing length to 1-page.