Located on further east of Sapporo is Kiroro, a hidden gem of the region, where it receives more powder snow than its sibling resorts (Niseko & Rusutsu). The lack of crowd makes it a favourite among the locals who usually visit Kiroro to escape the long lift lines during winter holidays.
- Accessible from New Chitose Airport via bus (~2hr)
- Total of 21 courses to keep most skiiers busy for a couple of days
- Wide and long groomed ski runs, suitable for all levels
- Terrain is generally evenly distributed in levels of difficulty
- Resort includes shops, a ski and snowboard rental shop, ski school, kids’ day care, restaurants
- Families with children can send their kids to go to the French inspired “Annie’s Kids Academy”, a child specific ski school
- English-speaking instructors are also available
Do you want a full-on ski trip? Or do you want to combine a ski holiday with some sightseeings around Japan? As a holiday tailor, Uniq Luxe can personalise your itinerary and organise your entire trip the way you like it.
Organise your ski holiday with our ski specialists now!