- Les Trois Vallées is the largest connected ski resort in the world
- Les Trois Vallées includes the breathtaking pistes of Courchevel, Méribel and Val Thorens
- Courchevel is accessible from Geneva (GVA) and Lyon (LYS) airports, with local flights to Chambéry Airport (CMF) and a heliport nearby. Both airports are approximately 90 minutes away from Aman Le Mélézin
- Winter ski season runs from December to February, average temperatures range from-15°C to 5°C (5 – 41°F)
- Spring ski season runs from March to April, average temperatures range from -5°C to 20°C (23 – 68°F)
- Snow conditions are excellent, with 6-8 metres each winter
Looking for a full-on ski trip? Or looking to combine a wintery ski holiday with beautiful sightseeings around Europe? As a holiday tailor, Uniq Luxe can personalise your itinerary and organise your entire trip the way you like it.