Congratulations! You are in Quiz Round
“Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.” -Roger Crawford
As fun as it is, designing a travel itinerary requires grit, attention to details, resourcefulness, time-management and creativity – all the while with client’s happiness and satisfaction in mind!
Let’s see if you have it in you!
A family of 3 – a mom and her 2 boys (11 yo & 13 yo), are looking to do visit Tokyo in December for a week.
1) Propose a 6-night itinerary, include a 2-night for a relaxing onsen getaway
2) Propose suitable hotels and ryokans (4/5*). Include the reason for your choice
3) Include recommendations to dining suitable for the family
Things they’d like to do
- Shopping (the boys are into G1 Transformers)
- Great places to eat (let’s make each calorie worth it)
- Mass on Christmas Eve
- Present the quote and information in a visually pleasing and easily readable format.
- Name the file appropriately.
- Upload the PDF to the link provided to you.
Hint: Don’t let your lack of experience stop you from achieving greatness. Tap into your creativity & resourcefulness. Plan a special itinerary that you can be passionate about. Enthusiasm is truly infectious!