Peace of mind
- Marvel at the best architectural Dzong of Bhutan
- Cycle around the valley or hike along nature trails (optional)
- Learn the art of mindfulness where happiness is the GDP of the people
- Connect with like-minded individuals
- Day 1&2Punakha
Your Bhutan adventure begins even before arrival as the flight offers stunning views of the Himalayan Range. The highest peaks would be covered in snow and landing in Paro can be an exhilarating experience.
The breathtaking drive to Punakha will grant you glorious views of the Himalayas and tranquil terraced rice fields along the banks of Punakha River.
Spend some time exploring the Punakha Dzong. Constructed in 1637-38, this important architectural masterpiece houses the most sacred relics and remains of some of the greatest saints of Bhutan.
- Day 2-5Phobjikha
Phobjikha Valley is known for the roosting ground of the endangered Black Necked Crane during winter. Perched on the hilltop and overlooking the entire valley, Gangtey Monastery is the largest of its kind in Western Bhutan. The extensive complex comprises of quarters for the monks and meditation centres.
The surrounding nature trails allow you to cycle around and venture on gentle hikes through nearby villages, pine forests and the open valley.Take this opportunity to soak in the serenity this region has to offer.
- Day 5-7Punakha
Tiger’s Nest Monastery is often considered as Bhutan’s most sacred and prominent spot. Legend has it that Guru Rinpoche flew to the site on the back of a tigress to subdue a local demon. You will gain 900m in altitude as you hike up the trail leading to this magnificent cliff-side monastery. We’ll have time to sit for a short meditation before hiking back down to the valley floor.
- 4* & 5* accommodation (twin-sharing)
- Daily breakfast & dinner (at the hotels)
- Lunch and evening tea at local restaurants
- All transfers and transportation
- English speaking guide
- Bottled water while on drive and hiking
- All activities as per itinerary
- Royalty fees, Visa, taxes and permits
- Tourism Development Fund charges