“I don’t think of work as work and play as play. It’s all living.” – Sir Richard Branson
Uniq Luxe is looking for enthusiastic individuals ready to provide that amazing support to our core team!
Are you a passionate and self-motivated individual?
Are you looking tackle real challenges in an exciting industry?
Do you want to be a part of a growing team making a difference?
This is your opportunity!
As part of our Sales & Design team, your two major roles are to attain sales and design memorable travel for your clients to experience. A typical day’s work may involve (but not limited to):
- Designing personalised trips and drafting proposals/quotations
- Researching products, destinations, activities, and all related services required to serve our clients
- Liaising with clients and partners
- Writing and compiling our special Uniq Luxe travel booklet
- Curating amazing products and services to create unique experiences
- Developing sales strategy for the team, bringing everyone forward, together
- Experience in the luxury sector of any industry
- Experience in sales
- Preferably experience as a travel consultant
- Extensive personal travel experiences
- You communicate well in English – written and verbal.
- Bonus: If you are proficient in Mandarin or Japanese or other languages
- You love cats (and not allergic to them) and all living things
- You are organised and meticulous
- You are Goal driven and love challenges – meet/exceed target consistently
- You genuinely care about your clients and creating the perfect experience for them
- You are zen under pressure
- You take ownership in your own work and are not afraid to learn from past mistakes
- You think independently on your feet and are a fast learner and a quick doer
- You are self-motivated and a team player
- You embrace (good) changes and technology
- You are committed in delivering ‘above and beyond’ attitude
- You are willing to do what’s necessary to get the job done (exclude harming others)
- You have a learning mentality
- You <3 helping your mates
How do we measure success?
- Meeting (or even exceeding) sales target
- Quality of design works (travel itineraries)
- Customer service
- Progressive increase in sales
- Work hard Play hard environment
- Flat organisation
- A uniq growth opportunities – learn, grow, contribute and be challenged
- Thing you do matter as your result will directly impact the success of the team
- Learn the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability
- International exposure
- Amazing discount on your personal holidays
- Attractive remuneration package and bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Job Type: Full time
- Office: Remote
- Hours: Flexible
Does the above excite you? Then we would love to hear from you!
p.s. This may not be for you, but you may know someone who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link. Thanks!
If you are up for some exciting times, you should Apply Here
Important – Kindly submit a writing sample describing your favourite city/country and why it is your favourite. Please keep the writing length to 1-page.