Uniq Luxe is looking for enthusiastic individuals ready to provide that amazing support to our Singapore team!
Are you looking tackle real challenges in an exciting industry? Do you want to be a part of an awesome team and make a difference? Then this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
As part of our Operations team, your main role is to support the Team in our daily operations. The work may involve:
- Research products, destinations, activities, and all related services required to serve our clients
- Organising logistics for any and all matters
- Drafting proposals/quotations for our clients
- Communicating with clients and vendors to resolve any query and/or issue that may arise
- Solving problems creatively
- You communicate well in English – written and verbal.
- Bonus: If you are proficient in Mandarin or Japanese or other languages
- You are super organised and meticulous
- You love challenges
- You are Goal driven
- You are a problem solver (while considering the bottomline)
- You are zen under pressure
- You love to travel and enjoy good food
- You are looking to grow together with the team and the company
- You take ownership in your own work and are not afraid to learn from past mistakes
- You think independently on your feet and are a fast learner and a quick doer
- You work well with/without supervision, with/without team
- You embrace changes and technology, as long as it is for the greater good
- You are committed in delivering ‘above and beyond’ attitude
- You are willing to do what’s necessary to get the job done (exclude harming others)
- You have the courage to acknowledge that there’s much to learn, even if you are the expert in the field
- You <3 helping your mates – did we mention we are a start-up? Everyone is on the same ship and it’s all hands on deck when the storm comes
How do we measure success?
- Operations running smoothly
- Problems are resolved immediately and efficiently
- Overall health of the company is good
- Open plan casual environment to work in
- A uniq growth opportunities – learn, grow, contribute and be challenged
- Added value – things you do will have direct impact in growing the company
- Learn the value of hard work, ownership, and self-sustainability
- International exposure
- Amazing discount on your personal holidays
- Attractive remuneration package
- Job Type: Full time
- Office: Tanjong Pagar (Singapore) / Jakarta Utara (Indonesia)
- Hours: 09:30 – 18:30 (08:30 – 17:30 WIB)
Does the above excite you? Then we would like to hear from you!
p.s. This may not be for you, but you may know someone who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link. Thanks!
If you are up for some exciting times, you should Apply Here
Important – Kindly submit a writing sample describing your favourite food and why it is your favourite. Please keep the writing length to 1-page.